A passionate, dedicated Indian Arts n Culture enthusiast, a dynamic n a prominent name in socio-political arena, a predominant woman leader Smt. Nivedita Nayak has been working relentlessly over 2 decades of consulting, Public Relation, Gender/Youth/Social empowerment. Holds a Master Degree from Utkal University and in public health and Education, works with a vision to preserve and enrich Indian Classical and Tribal Art and Culture to encourage the present and future generations. She is committed to blend Jagannath Chetana, “Sri Chaitanya” and Krishna consciousness by forming thousands of Kirtan Mandali and Bhagwat Tungi, which is now prominent in Western Odisha under her Rumku Jhuma Sanskrutik Anusthan and Sthapana Charitable Trust. She has worked as Chairperson of Odisha State Social Welfare Board, even has been accredited with many awards and recognition including some special felicitations by the Chief Justice of Supreme Court in Kerala, by Governor of Assam and Lieutenant General Andaman Nicobar Island. She has been invited to many World Environment, Women and Girl Child National and International Conferences, has worked as a National Jury Member for Dr.Durgai Bai Deshmukh Awards for the Social Work.
- Felicitated by the chief Justice of Supreme Court at kerala in 2015 by the governer of Assam and LG, Andaman & bul Island.
- Former Chairperson- Odisha State Social Welfare Board
- Former National Jury – Dr. Durga Bai Deskmukh Award screening Committee.
- Ex. State Nominated Member-Central Fertilizer Advisory committee.
- Ex Member – Odisha State Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
- Ex Member – Odisha State PC & PNDT Supervisory Board
- Ex Convenor – Mahila Dakshyate Samiti for Western Odisha